32 OZ BOTTLE ADYA CLARITY
Adya Minerals do the following:
- Eliminate anaerobic bacteria
- Eliminate chlorine and reduce sodium fluoride
- Reduce heavy metals such as mercury and lead
- Reduce THM's and other carbon-based waste
ADYA WATER FILTER STSTEM
PERFECT FOR COUNTER TOP, RV, OR ANYWHERE YOU NEED TO CLEAN UP THE WATER
REPLACEMENT MICRO-CERAMIC WATER FILTER
The Micro-Ceramic Replacement Water Filter fits in the top tank of all drinking water filters sold at www.adyawater.com. This filter is composed of highly compressed ceramic with an absolute pore size of 0.2 micron in diameter.
- Long-lasting – Replace once every 12 months.
- Provides 1,000 gallons of clean, great-tasting water.
- Easy to insert, replace & maintain.
4- LAYER EARTH REPLACEMENT WATER FILTER
The 4-Layer Earth Replacement Water Filter fits in the bottom tank of all drinking water filters sold at www.adyawater.com. It contains four stages of activated carbon, zeolites, silica sand, and ion exchange resin that are highly effective in the removal of bad odors, tastes, and other compounds.
Carbon has been used since ancient times (1200 BC) to purify water. Activated carbon is “activated” by heat and oxygen to create a high surface area which absorbs a wide range of contaminants frequently found in water.
Zeolites are micro-porous, aluminosilicate minerals with a unique cage-like structure that makes them useful in many ways, especially in water filters. Their ion-exchange and absorption properties are used to reduce odor and clean heavy metals and other natural compounds from water.
Silica sand is commonly used in water filters because of its highly absorbent qualities to remove granular contaminants, suspended solids and colloids.
Ion Exchange Resin
In water purification, ion exchange resin is used to remove poisonous and heavy metal ions, replacing them with more harmless ions, such as sodium or potassium.
- Long-lasting – Replace once every 6 months.
- Provides 500 gallons of clean, great-tasting water.
- Easy to insert & replace.
- No maintenance required.