CHAGA MUSHROOM TEA 4 oz.
Immune modulation, battling sun damage, pain relief, cancer treatment, removing certain parasites, anti-viral, detoxifying (blood and liver), balancing blood sugar, heart protective, bronchitis, improving circulation, intestinal protection, lowering cholesterol, chemotherapy & radiation therapy protection.
Chaga Mushroom Tea is powerful because it harnesses the strength, nutrients and longevity of living trees into a concentrated form, making Chaga mushrooms one of the most nutrient-dense and powerful super foods on Earth.
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Contains 40% mushroom polysaccharides
- Rich in antioxidants, sterols and phyto-nutrients
- Harvested from living Canadian Birch trees
- Premium Quality hand picked and air dried
- Harvested Sustainable
- 100% RAW CHAGA- NO-FILLERS - VEGAN
Slow Cooker Method
- Add between 1 to 4 tablespoons of Annanda Chaga Mushroom Tea per Litre of water to your slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker to low or warm in the evening to brew overnight.
- As you take from the slow cooker continue to add more water and continue to brew until water runs clear.
- Monitor your slow cooker temperatures may vary with different models.
- Avoid chaga mushroom tea from reaching a heavy boil - adjust the lid on the slow cooker so higher temperatures are avoided.
Enjoy Chaga Mushroom Tea cold or hot. Chaga Tea can be reheated on stove top. Sweeten to taste if you so desire. Birch syrup or Maple syrup is highly recommended!
Chaga is a tonic, so you can drink everyday; 1 to 2 (6oz to 8oz) cups are recommended for daily health maintenance.
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, using blood thinning medication or herbal products, or are allergic to Birch trees.
Annanda Chaga Mushrooms are 100% certified organic, raw and wild crafted from Birch tree's from far Northern Ontario. Only harvesting mature Chaga Mushrooms leaving smaller Chaga Mushrooms to grow and continue the life cycle.