ALOE IMMUNE ALOE VERA (STABILIZES) 150mg.
Aloe Immune 150mg Aloe Vera Gel Supplements
Taking a fresh organic aloe gel powder supplement consistently could potentially aid your body’s cell growth and development, strengthen and modulate immune system function, facilitate your body’s absorption of valuable vitamins and nutrients, and much more! Some aloe benefits include:
- Slowed aging: enjoy youthful skin, more energy, vitality and longevity
- Better digestive & GI function: helps promote regularity
- Balanced cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Healthy, hydrated skin: speeds up cell repair
- Weight management: curbs appetite and supports metabolism
- Normalized inflammatory response: avoid over-inflammation
- Boosted oxygenation and alkalization of the blood
- Beneficial minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients for better overall health.
If you’re just starting out with aloe vera, we recommend the 150mg dosage for beginners. We aim to keep the price low on our affordable aloe vera capsules. In fact, we’ve had the same pricing since 1998!
At the turn of the millennium, scientists made a breakthrough discovery: of the 200 naturally occurring sugar molecules, your body requires eight for crucial cell-to-cell function. The most important sugar is the polymannans – one of the few substances your body cannot produce by itself. Your body actually waits for this molecule to register with cell receptors before beginning any immune function processes. Seven out of eight of these sugars, including the polymannans, are found in the inner gel of the Aloe Barbadensis Miller species of aloe vera. Through careful farming and minimal processing, this gel can be harvested and ingested. providing amazing health benefits to the human body.
The chain length size of each polymannan provides different benefits to the body:
- Short chain length: promote normal inflammatory response, support digestion and keep blood sugar levels in a normal range
- Medium chain length: robust antioxidants and free radical hunters
- Large chain length: protect against viruses, parasites, fungus and harmful bacteria
Additionally, aloe vera gel contains very large chain length polymannans, otherwise known as the Acemannan Fraction. Perhaps the most beneficial of all, the Acemannan Fraction regulates your immune system to keep function healthy and normal. Rather than just stimulating immune response, the Acemannan Fraction helps to actually modulate the system.
Due to today’s poor environmental conditions, modern farming, processed foods and lingering radiation, little to no polymannose can be found in a typical diet. The aloe vera plant is a superior botanical in its polymannose content and resulting immuno-benefits. Purely made aloe vera capsules are modern day’s answer to failing worldwide health. There is simply no other substance like aloe vera on the planet!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.*